RE: Re: V6 vs. V8 was: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 21:40:42 EST

Which...the truck or the Omni?

As for the Omni, it sure can. Stock it was getting 24mpg. Turbo is at
20psi boost and a 75hp shot of the old giggle gas helps as well. Not to
forget Mopar Block, Crank, Pistons, Head, and Cam. Custom electronics,
suspension, and a RS5000 for a steering stabilizer. (The torque steer is a
b-tch.)

Remember, the 450HP isn't there at all times...benefits of a Turbo with NO2.

- Bernd