Re: free airhat stuff (attn: bernd, dester & somebody i can't remember)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 23:37:31 EST

Thanks a ton. It was worth a try tho. I have plenty of friends like that
who claim to have or can do mystical things. "yea, my bro has a viper!"
"Really, where is it?" "oh, it's in the shop" (says it everytime)
-Dester

<< well after a long wait (and no free airhats piling up on my doorstep i
 might add) i'm sorry to say i don't think we'll be seeing many more of
 these mythical creatures. i think my buddy was trying to impress me with
 stories of free airhat bounty, which unfortunately never materialized. so
 anyway, bernd, dester and the couple of guys whose email addys i lost...
 sorry. if i come into a couple anytime soon i'll be sure to notify. -jay