Re: WIPERS

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 23:54:24 EST

The deflector will also overload the motor. On our Mazda MPV minivan. the
left one had a deflector, but the right one didn't. To make a long story
short. The left one is now broken.
-Dester

<< I think if the springs are really strong than they could cause too much
 stress and over-load the wiper motors. But at highway speed, the deflectors
 could have the same effect.
 It's probably better to go with the deflector style as the only time that
 the motors are getting stressed is at highway speed and not just driving
 around town.
 I don't have any long-term experience with either of these products, just
 some thoughts i figured you might want to know.