Re: transmission info

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 23:57:54 EST

Are you dropping the pan and doing it? If so, I'll advise you to take it to
a garage where they hook it up to a niffty machine that sucks ALL the old
fluid out and puts 100% new fluid in. When you drop the pan and drain it
that way, you're only removing (their word, 20% of the fluid.)
-Dester

<< Hey everyone,
 Time to change the transmission fluid this weekend. Anyone know the part
 number for the filter and gasket? I have a 97 318 auto. Also, can anyone
 recommend a good transmission fluid? Thanks in advance! >>