Re: Re: twin turbo premag WAS ¯--> web addies

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 01:19:15 EST

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999 Mst29@aol.com wrote:

> I've seen 5.0 Mustangs with twin turbos . So its do-able on daks. But maybe
> its not as cost effective on a Dak. As i don't think anybody makes kits for
> Dak engines.

   Yep, its a sure bet no one offers a turbo kit for Daks. As far as
the Mustangs go, parts are so cheap for 'em that I think they're probably
almost free... ;-)

   I won't be able to afford to play around for a while yet, but one of
these days, I plan to work on a twin turbo setup on my Dak. When I do
get around to it, at the very least, I will document it and make all of
my work and results available to the DML in case anyone else wants to
duplicate it. I may go as far as offering a turbo kit, or a partial kit,
but I can tell you right now that if I have to weld up each set of exhaust
headers myself, its not gonna be cheap! ;-)

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |