Re: Bilstein Shocks...

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 12:10:38 EST

Tim,

Bilstein are some of the best high-performance shocks around. They are
traditionally put on sports cars, mostly used on imports. I'm not sure how
they will handle the extra weight of the Dak but the set you bought must be
designed for a heavier vehicle weight.
But the Tein's are raved about in the performance circles.

Frank WJ