Re: transmission info

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 12:52:55 EST

I must have thrown out the receipt so I don't have the part numbers but I
bought the MOPAR filter and gasket. They were short money at any dealership.
It's a cork gasket so make sure you get some tranny safe sealant to mount the
gasket. As far as fluid goes, I wanted to go synthetic so I ordered some
Redline C+ (type 7176 +3 compliant). For non-synth. I think Valvoline makes
7176 +3 fluid.

Are you doing this yourself?? If so, I'll repost an old message of my
experience with it... It wasn't pretty. :-)
Tom