Re: RE: RE: Intense Stage II intakes? - Opinion LONG!!!

From: Treverzat@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 13:14:16 EST

I don't know how good his products are but I can tell you this: his service
is unbelievable. I just ordered a new intake coupler hose from him for
something like $11. I got 3 different e-mails from him. One to confirm my
order, one to reconfirm my order, and one after he shipped it (the next day).
All this for a little eleven dollar item. Even if his products turn out to be
sh__, I might just order something every once in a while to remind me how a
place should treat their customers.

trever
http://treverzdakota.com