RE: WOOHOO. . . Headers are here!

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 13:12:24 EST

The return address on the box is straight from JBA and Joe Stone left me a
little note on the invoice, so I would suppose their straight from JBA. The
aren't as shiny as the pics of Bernd's. Everything came along. I am debating
if I should try the install myself. Should I try it? Did you have to remove
your coil bernd? And what is the exhaust pipe flare? Is that where it
connects to the y pipe or attached to the motor? I don't have any power
tools or torque wrench, just some hand tools.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370