Re: Best throttle bodies? Quick D is!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 23:05:05 EST

Speaking from personal experience of dealing with Tony, his product is
superb, and does what it claims. Low end was minimal, but mid and top
are greatly improved, doesen't run out of breath anymore at 4 grand and
up, keeps on pullin' until I shift it at 5 grand. He's also a cool guy
to go cruisin' and hang out with. I have both his products (intake &
T-B).
  F & B, well, not gonna say much, Bernd pretty much said it all after
saying that he was gonna make some T-B's for the 6ers, but backed out.
  R & D, sorry, he just came out with the 6ers T-B, I got mine in August
I think. No opinion.
   Magnum Perf, waaaay overpriced. Maybe it's good stuff, but I don't
have that much money!!
   Anyway, I believe in quality, not quantity, so I think that paying a
little more for better service is no big deal. It's also real nice when
the guy you're buying the stuff from lives only 45 min away, and will
put it on for you for NO CHARGE!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6