All superchargers click here

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 02:26:02 EST

Hey guys, I'm trying to get as much info on these superchargers as I can. If
ya got one, let me know what kind, what engine, and how much boost you got.
Any detonation/pinging? Ignition system, etc...I want to know it all. I got a
powerdyne pushing about 8 lbs of boost, and I'm getting detonation after
about 4500 RPM. I'm hoping some of your personal experiences will shed some
light. I'm leading towards an MSD 6BTM ignition, but I want your guy's output.

-Austin
SuperVipertruck