Re: Re: Fuel pump -kyle-

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 18:39:50 EST

I think it was Kyle? brought up a good point.. if dak fuel pumps are Ram
fuel pumps, it'll probably be eaiser to find a pump of your favorite brand..
maybe someone has more insight? I don't see why dak fuel pumps would differ
between ram/van applicantions.
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4