Re: Re: Fuel pump(Jon Smith)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 19:03:37 EST

> I think it was Kyle? brought up a good point.. if dak fuel pumps are Ram
> fuel pumps, it'll probably be eaiser to find a pump of your favorite
brand..
> maybe someone has more insight? I don't see why dak fuel pumps would
>differ between ram/van applicantions.

Jon,
All I really do know for sure is that on the installation sheet which came
with my last 2 pumps, it lists the pump to be used for Dodge RWL(rear wheel
drive) Trucks and Dodge B(whatever this means) Style Vans. Not sure on the
years though. Hey Jon, are you selling your Dak or keeping it? Find anything
which will fill your crave for speed yet?? :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6