my crave for speed

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 19:07:30 EST

Still up in the air over selling the truck, I've talked w/ an ol DML which
shall remain nameless about maybe buying his 2wd RC, in which case a 360
(crate??) in the mid-high 300hp range will reside. That should satisfy me
for a while.

I gave up on the mustang/camaro notion, after all, nobody would expect a
pickup to blow their doors off =) Besides that, no other list can hold
snuff to the DML.
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4