Re: RE: DML State Wide Cali Meet??

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 20:14:24 EST

In a message dated 12/12/99 5:12:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
webmaster@smokindakota.com writes:

<< $30 per person, do they feed you too? Damn that's expensive. Do they
require
 helmets? Sounds good to me, except the price, I am usually off on the
 weekends.

They follow NHRA rules, so you only need a helmet when running quicker then
12.99. Good tip here is to use some drag radials or slicks. If you have
normal street tires, they put you in the left lane which sucks, cause
majority of the cars run the right lane at the test and tunes. Left lane for
street tires, right lane for slicks.

Brad