Re: homemade ram air

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 20:53:13 EST

--- DML Digest <owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net> wrote:
> DML Digest Sunday, December 12 1999

Hey guys I need some help with building something to
get a little more air to my intake. I've seen these
homemade ones on some peoples web sites but no one
goes into detail about them. What parts are needed,
will using my stock breather with a drop in K&N
suffice or will a open air work better? I want to put
the inlet tube in the slots in the front valance or
below the valance. Any help is appreciated.
DAKMAN
95 dak sport 6'er
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/dakman