Re: Who wants a Turbo?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 01:04:37 EST

jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< Please define the $$$ amount you are talking about. How many banks do I
have to rob?

Dude they should pay you for allowing them to use your truck as a test bed.
If anyone told me they want to make a turbo klit or wahtever for my truck and
they needed to use it as a test truck i wouldnt have a problem with it but
they would pay for EVERYTHING. rental car , Gas and also any damage to the
truck. it sounds good when they tell you well we will give you the kit free
but you have to remember that youre standing to loose a lot. thats the
reason when i talked to Gibson the dude was all cool and quick to tell me
that he wanted to take the truck ASAP. i was ok with it till he didnt call
back even after i called him again and left a message. well this tells me 2
things. the guy wasnt that intrested and didnt seem too serious about it.
second i wouldnt want my truck in that guys hands. for what a 200 $ cat back
system. Ill go buy a dynomax Bullet and weld it on and call it a day. Its not
like rocket science. yeah id get a free exhaust out of it but who would be
responsible for the truck if thoes dips broke something. Someone brought up
these concerns that im speaking about now. Well i can tell you that after
the way Gibson got back to me i wouldnt want to do business with them. I dont
care about the cat back system. they arent that muchmoney when yu factor in
the potential fior damage. Also where would the truck be and who will be
driving it and the biggie How will they drive it.? if i break something on my
truck doing some bonehead move its cool i did it. i just wouldnt want soemone
i didnt know do it.
well ill get off the book writing
Rob