Re: Who wants a Turbo?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:09:16 EST

Interested, but the 2k price tag just turned me off.
-Dester

<< Well, if you want a smog legal kit, you might have to wait a while. Price
 varies on what type of turbo you want and if you want it intercooled. Price
 may range from $2000 up to $4000. We still have to start the prototype work,
 but I want to make sure we have people interested in the kit. First off, it
 will be for the v6's. If the v8's show a demand, then we can work on a kit
 for them. It may take a while to get it a CARB #. That takes a lot of $$ and
 resources. If your interested, SERIOUSLY, let me know.