RE: Header and ignition Questions

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 07:23:20 EST

Well, go to the racetrack and see what the racers are using..... Probably
90% or more are using MSD, as they always have. If it's such a bad
ignition, why are all the racers using them? I had an MSD and loved it, got
a Jacobs now and don't really like it (and HATE their customer service).

One or two guys on here are having problems with the MSD in the
quarter-mile, not on the street. I'm not sure what their problem is, must
be a conflict with some of their other mods or the OBDIII computer, 'cuz
there sure are a lot of professional dragsters using the MSD....

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate