Re: V-8 5-spd in V-6!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:41:09 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 1:08:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gapinkley@earthlink.net writes:

> 2. To put the V-8 clutch on the V-6 flywheel requires having 6
> new holes drilled and tapped since the V-6 is a 10.5" clutch
> and the V-8 is an 11"

I looked at this post from last week and I'm still interested in a possible
tranny swap as well. Just wondering if the 10.5" would fit the V8 tranny?? If
so no holes would have to be drilled, and since I would probably upgrade to a
centerforce dual friction, the .5" loss shouldn't be all that bad.

Does it look do-able??

Austin
SuperVipertruck