Re: V-8 5-spd in V-6!

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 21:56:47 EST

The V-6 and V-8 have the same input splines, so the 10.5" will work just
fine.
Otherwise, the swap is a No-Brainer. Buy a new driveshaft from the dealer.
I had one made and I have vibration problems with it, so I'm going to end up
buying one as well. If you buy the right year transmission, everything will
bolt
up, the bellhousing, clutch slave cylinder, speed sensor, rear mount etc.
You
might have to make a small patch connector for the reverse light switch.

>I looked at this post from last week and I'm still interested in a possible
>tranny swap as well. Just wondering if the 10.5" would fit the V8 tranny??
If