Re: speakers and such......

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 13:39:33 EST

In a message dated 12/12/99 10:20:05 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

> PS. If you want extreme, get a tonneau cover, cut a hole out and put a lot
> of subs in the bed.

THIS IS THE WAY TO GO.

I had 2 12" VR series Alpine subs, in my cab ina truck box (approx the right
size), kinda sucsk, I went back to my one ten RF sub, it's just as loud, more
refiened. So I got bored, made a "Tunnel" style box, man those 2 12's are
louder than hell!!!! I haven't ever heard 2 12"s hit that hard... I am
thinking of cutting up the Dakota and slappen em in there... Greg Plus
it's a away to fill up that huge ol bed