speakers and such......

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 15:08:24 EST

Custom building a box yourself would be a cheap idea if your up too it. I
build all of my boxes to the way i want them and i tell you what, they pump
three times harder than store boxes or boxes built by those guys. I
couldn't say much about smaller subs and boxes but iv built a box for 4 12"
JLw6's for my ford maverick with an amp drawer and everything and also a 15"
JL sub box for it also. Iv built 2 seperate boxes for 2 12" JL's that i
have in my truck right now and they are rollin lower than 20hz. Sitting
inside with that frequency goin 2 minutes later you have to take a crap.
Also iv fit 3 15" JL's beleive it or not in the xcab of my truck, kinda
tight for air space but i built a port system that took care of it. Right
now im designing a box thats built at an arc for 1 15" and 2 12" JL's. Im
gonna post the pics up of these boxes after i get my web site goin. I could
look into designin one for a rc. Im makin one for my freinds 91 dak with 2
10" orions. Im a JL fan as you could probably see.
Dan
97' cc 318