Mopar/Dodge License Plate

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 13:46:06 EST

My Mopar Performance license plate was taken off the front(only required to
have rear tags in Indiana) of my truck a week or so ago. I was out hunting
all day at a DNR Fish & Wildlife area only to come back to find out it was
taken off along with my stainless steel screws/hardware. It reported it to
the DNR Law Enforcement Division just for reference so they know what
happened. I know it was the s.s. screws they were after! Haha! Does anyone
know a place that carries these? I will settle for a newer version, but the
one which was stolen had a silver anodized metal background with Mopar(in
blue) and Performance(in red) with the Chrysler symbol on it. I bought mine
about 4 years ago for $5 and the place no longer is in business. I do not
want a plastic one, it must be metal/aluminum. Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6