Re: Re: Best throttle bodies? Quick D is!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 14:15:42 EST

here is the TB i think you all are talkin about.....

http://www.performanceparts.mopar.com/cgi-bin/mopar/mopar_prodetail.cgi?sear
chtype=keyword&partnum=P&partname=&keyword=Throttle+Body&table=fuelsystems&r
ecord=3

tell me what you can from the pic and description.. =-)

Thanks,
Tim
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ