Re: Cab cutting

From: cniwranski@reid-crowther.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 16:10:19 EST

Hey, Jacko, I intend to win a bunch of sound-offs, but I won't be cutting
my cab to do it ;O) I very strongly considered this when my 99 R/T was on
order, and putting 3 15s in the bed. When I got it, I couldn't bear to do
it, so a 15 is going into each side panel with lots of fiberglass and
custom vinyl work to the stock side panels. Dester, your buddy should
just buy a cheap boxliner to cover up the bed hole. If he still has the
metal that was cut out (I would never throw that away), he could just
re-attach it by any number of methods, spray bomb over it and the plastic
boxliner would cover it up. Same goes inside the cab, but some carpet
along the back wall would disguise the hole. Of course, the new owner
won't like what he finds, but that's the risk of buying used.......

Chad Niwranski
99 Dakota R/T Club Cab
Black/agate, yellow accents
00 R/T Club Cab in Amber Fire on the way
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Reply to: cniwranski@reid-crowther.com