Re: Throttle Body Challenge

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 19:21:43 EST

Using a cold/Ram air setup is a necessity, as the TB may outflow the stock
setup then the TB's would not have the chance to come to life. But I have to
disagree with the 5-speed as it will add a element of human error to the
testing process. On that note slicks are a good idea as well so that all the
tests have equal traction(no chance for wheel spin) That is the only way to
compare the TB's against each other and not the driver.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1