RE: Also new to the list

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 22:03:06 EST

Hi William,

Welcome to the DML.

There's a lot of us out there...4WD and 2WD "Off Roaders". Take a look
through the DML Archives and you'll find a bunch of information on Lifts,
Gear Ratios (what fits and what doesn't), along with Performance
Modifications galore.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
http://www.mopars.net/dak/bernd/
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

"Have I gone too far...Or has Toyota not gone far enough!"