Re: Sludge is back

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 22:14:51 EST

Maybe the Mechanical fan and electric fan combo is too efficiently cooling it
down and it can't get up to normal operating temps. (Just kidding on that
one) Sludge shouldn't build up that quick.. I mean. with water getting
into the oil you need a lot and a 2 trips around town shouldn't do it.
-Dester

<< They told me that it may be due to the aluminum heads, which dissipate
heat
 faster than cast iron ones (on the A engs.). Therefore you must run it
 longer to get the engine to vaporize the water in the air that is taken in.
 I say its a design flaw. Have an oil analysis done. We have to stick
 together on this one. We need a lawyer too.
 Boog