Re: Sludge is back

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 00:26:31 EST

Them saying that you don't drive it enough is bull. I brought my truck in
for the problem on Wendsday, and buy Friday I have 300 Highway miles racked
on. I look at the tube after I got back, and it was there. I call DC 1
800-992-1997, and they put my complaint into there "Corporate Files", they
also called my local dealer who is suppose to contact a regional Service
rep, and get back to me about it. I told them that I want a extended
warranty on this, they said my local service manager would let me know
whether or not I will get it. I mentioned that a couple more trips in for
this problem, and it falls under the lemon law, he said to wait to find out
what the service manager has to say.....Call DC and log your complaint with
them....

Josh