Re: Everything is normal....4.7L emulsion

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:34:17 EST

a lot of cars have a filler tube. Ford explorers have em, ALL full sized
vans have em. I personally haven't seen the filler tube for the new 4.7
litre dakotas, but I bet it's just placement of the tube.
-Dester

PS. can't you remove the tube? Isn't it just connected to the valve cover
just like the regular oil cap is??

<< I'm heading to Home Depot tomorrow and pick up some pipe insulation with
the
 aluminum outer skin, I'm going to wrap the filler tube and see what happens.
   I have a trip from Portland, OR. to Nampa, ID coming up in 10 days, if a
 7-8hr drive ain't enough to burn it off nothing is. >>