Re: Everything is normal....4.7L emulsion

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 06:48:21 EST

In a message dated 12/13/99 8:19:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
t_strawderman@hotmail.com writes:

<< I'm heading to Home Depot tomorrow and pick up some pipe insulation with
the
 aluminum outer skin, I'm going to wrap the filler tube and see what happens.
   I have a trip from Portland, OR. to Nampa, ID coming up in 10 days, if a
 7-8hr drive ain't enough to burn it off nothing is.

I was thinking about insulated tape like header tape. Probably would be
cheaper to go with the pipe insulation tape.
Yeah the long trip will burn it off. But it will come back. I think the
cold temps outside are the main factor because when that fan is running, it
blows hot air on the tube, it dosent cool it down.
ttyl
Boog