Re: Everything is normal....4.7L emulsion

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 06:52:04 EST

In a message dated 12/13/99 8:42:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< a lot of cars have a filler tube. Ford explorers have em, ALL full sized
 vans have em. I personally haven't seen the filler tube for the new 4.7
 litre dakotas, but I bet it's just placement of the tube.
 -Dester

 PS. can't you remove the tube? Isn't it just connected to the valve cover
 just like the regular oil cap is??

no, it goes into the head and is basically a big funnel. If you spill oil
when changing it on this thing, youve been drinking too much coffee or
something. You cant miss. I'ts about four inches in diameter at the top.