Screensaver Submission Deadline

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 09:55:21 EST

Hey, it's gonna take me a couple weeks to put this thing together anyway
due to the holidays and end-of-year work and stuff. If a few trickle in
over the next couple weeks it won't break my legs to throw em in there!
Just send me your pics. If I get em before I'm done they'll go in the
screensaver! If not, they'll go into the next rendition! (Aprilish)

TIA,
Nate

>when is the deadline? any chance you could give us til this weekend so
>we
>can have a chance to wash and wax 'em for ya?

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"