QuickD Intake

From: Mike Schwanke (mps01@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 09:35:03 EST

Hi

I'm new to the list and have had my Dak for about 11 months now and I
have a question about the Quick D intake. I have a 99 CC 4x4 with the
v6 and a/c and was wondering how much improvement I can expect in
mileage and performance with it. I know it depends on driving style but
just wanted an idea. I have the drop in K&N and really didn't notice a
difference so I was thinking of purchasing it. I also have the Gibson
3" cat-back on. I checked the archives but didn't see many with the v6
except for the one on the QuickD page.

Thanks
Mike