Re: QuickD Intake

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 10:21:37 EST

Mike,

The QuickD intake will give you a little better performance and mileage
since it is not a restrictive system like the factory airbox...and it
allows a cooler air charge to enter into the engine, this is what gives you
the extra performance and mileage. (Cooler air = more power, less
restrictive = better MPG.)

At 09:35 AM 12/14/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I'm new to the list and have had my Dak for about 11 months now and I
>have a question about the Quick D intake. I have a 99 CC 4x4 with the
>v6 and a/c and was wondering how much improvement I can expect in
>mileage and performance with it. I know it depends on driving style but
>just wanted an idea. I have the drop in K&N and really didn't notice a
>difference so I was thinking of purchasing it. I also have the Gibson
>3" cat-back on. I checked the archives but didn't see many with the v6
>except for the one on the QuickD page.
>
>Thanks
>Mike

Bernd D. Ratsch