RE:DML Everything is normal....4

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 11:34:00 EST

   You guys are sure more forgiving than I am. When I spend thousands of
dollars on a new vehicle, I don't tolerate dealer apathy. I wouldn't accept
"just watch it" or "you don't drive it enough". There is no minimum drive
distance listed on vehicles as far as I know. There is no excuse for bad
engineering. If the dealership gave me the brush off I'd go to a local 5-Star
one. If they didn't do anything for me I'd be contacting the zone office. If
they didn't do anything then I've satisfied the Lemon Laws of the State of
California and I'd be finding an attorney to have them take the truck back.
I'd turn around and get a RAM with a 360 in it.

   In my book, anything that introduces foreign particles in quantity enough
to form a layer of "sludge" or scum, to my oil, constitutes a "Flaw in
Manufacturing" and is not only a warranty item, but a sign of bad engineering.
 I wouldn't put out dollar one to fix the problem. It's their issue, it's
thier stupidty and laziness in not finding the problem and fixing it. Again,
I'm WAAAY over reacting, but I don't know why, I have a reliable little 318...

Shaun H.