Re: Project Front Tow Hooks

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 12:13:44 EST

> When I put tow hooks on my Dak, I just cut the hole for the fog lamps
> making it a little bigger. It looked OK, and worked great as the air dam
> helped hold the strap on if you don't have clips on your hook.

Will,
Are you using Jeep style hooks though? Have you even used them?? I have the
Jeep style hooks and have used them, over time the front frame horn has just
too thin of metal to hold up and bends alot. This is why I am using Chevy
Tow Hooks and 1/4" thick steel plate to totally reinforce the area in which
I will mount the new hooks. Anyone need some Jeep style tow hooks???
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6