Re: Also new to the list(William)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 13:00:03 EST

Great 4wheelin pics there William. Tell us about the 4" Lift on y our GenI
Dak. What else have you done to it? I think I see a GenI Dak in one of the
pics on the site, is that yours? Looks like Michigan has some nice trails. I
live in NW Indiana.....abour 30 min from Chicago. Where abouts are you in
Michigan?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD Universal Wiring Harness, MSD 8.5MM Super
Conductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite
Copper Plugs(.050), Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Redline Watter Wetter, Cobra
CB(8W), Firestik II Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH,
Pioneer 6.5" 2way Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Rhino Liner(double
coated), Rancho RS5000's with Urethane Bushings, Grill Brush Guard, Hella
500 6" Round Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, Tinted Windows All Around,
Vent-Visors, Overhead Console, Tool Box(Full Of Recovery Gear/Tools), Hidden
Hitch Class III, Amsoil in Front/Rear Diffs and in the NP321 Transfer Case