Re: Sludge is back

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 16:11:58 EST

>I called DC 1800-992-1997, and they put my complaint into there "Corporate
Files", they
>also called my local dealer who is suppose to contact a regional Service
>rep, and get back to me about it. I told them that I want a extended
>warranty on this, they said my local service manager would let me know
>whether or not I will get it.

I called the Service Manager at my local dealer today, and they said that
Chrysler had contacted him, and the regional service rep was going to be
coming down to the dealership next week to discuss the situation in person.
So I guess I wait another week to find out if I get a extended warranty out
of this...

Josh