Re: Perma-Cool fans

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:44:35 EST

In a message dated 12/14/99 3:08:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com writes:

<< Is anybody out there using Perma-Cool electric fans?? >>

I am using 2 Permacool 14" fans in my 93 318. I had to remove the shroud but
I wanted all the air I could get as I have AC and Headers and it gets hot
under there. These flow 2950 @ when used behind the radiator. I have one
hooked to a thermostat and the other hooked to come on with the AC. I also
have then hooke so I can shut them off or run either or both at will. Sooo
far so Goooddddd, no problem keeping cool. I went this route figuring either
would work on its own if necessary.

Bill