Re: Ram Air Boxes

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 00:22:30 EST

In a message dated 12/14/99 1:32:37 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Cavscout19@aol.com writes:

> Hey, I'm interested in the Ram Air Box. I think I would need the whole kit
> though. I'm no expert on this stuff but I want something that will
improve
> my performance and hopefully MPG. I have a 98 Dakota Sport 2.5l 4cyl
....I
> know, I should've got the V-6....but, im stuck with the 4 so if you think
> this will help then I will go in. Let me know if there is anything else I
> can do to improve performance....email me back and let me know
> something...Thanks
>
> -Alan

What the hell type of TB you got standard Holley 2 BBL, I dunno how it'd fit
on a4 banger, but I can say Ram Air HELPS 4 CYC, I put it on a friends Mazdog
4cyc (2.2) and it hauls alot more ass now, it can go about 10 MPH faster per
gear, can also go 90 MPH instead of 85 top speed!!!!