Re: Rough Idle

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 07:48:32 EST

Might be the computer... like I have said in the past... just putting on a
MSD Coil on my truck caused the computer to start acting up, and end up
dieing.... My dad is reeeaaaallll good friends with the Head Tech at the
dealer, he sais the new computers (97+) are super sensitive to anything....
You MAY wanna check it out =/ just a thought,,,,
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ