Rough Idle

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 00:40:08 EST

The last couple of days I noticed my Dak (97 V6 CC Auto) did not idle as
smooth as before. It would even die when at a stop light with the trans
in gear unless I kept the rpm's up. Mods added are a MSD 6A, Accel Super
coil, Quick D TB and intake, 180 stat, BW Select cap and rotor, and
magnecor wires. All of these have been on for at least 5000 miles and
never had a problem. I've checked all the connections and everything
appears tight. Tonight I got a check engine light. When I did the old
on-off-on-off-on routine the only code I got was a 12. I thought it
should end with a 55, but after at least 2 min. 12 was the only code. I
haven't had the battery disconnected in over a month. I even put the
stock coil back on and unhooked the MSD, but it didn't make any
difference. Any ideas out there?

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY