company reference name for rear sliders

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 09:34:36 EST

Subject: DML: Group Buy Info

O.K...I talked to C.R. Lawrence (makers of the Power Slider rear
windows).
They only sell to other companies. However, he said that as long as we
have
a company name to reference (the company has to do nothing but let us
use
their name), we can get them for 277.10. This is drop shipped to your
house.
 So, for all those interested, email me private so I can let him know
how
many to expect. Hey Jon, are we incorporated yet? ;-) DML INC. has a
nice
ring to it!

Russ

-Russ, you can use my name and Firestone to facilitate a group buy. Let
me know if you need me to send him an e-mail.
Patrick