Re: rear sliders

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 10:15:00 EST

This is very tempting. Installation is a concern for me - 'cause I'm not
going to do it myself - that puppy would leak for sure.

The shop that does these in Cinti couldn't install my alarm without me
showing them how, so they are off the list.

Anyone in Dayton OH know of a shop in Dayton that could do this install
without it leaking around the seals?

Thanks
Tamer.
99 318 4x4 slt cc