Rough Idle Solved?

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 11:47:40 EST

It appears the problem I was having has been solved. Seems the
distributor cap contacts and rotor were basically trashed. Didn't I just
read something about that on here a few days ago? There also appeared to
be a small crack in the cap. Then with all the rain we've had the last
two days, over 3.5", they gave up. I put a new brass cap and rotor from
NAPA on, (cap MO28 rotor MO26) reset the computer and all seems well.
After a 20 mile test ride no check light and the idle seems normal
again. Thanks to all for your input.

Steve
jsm@iglou.com
Lou-a-vull, KY