** R&D TB $200 ** (was: Re: R&D TB Sale?)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 13:44:25 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 12:59:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil writes:

<< Patrick,
    Is the sale going to happen or not? I understand you need some
 cores, but any ideas how long it could take? My wife keeps trying to spend
 my Christmas money! >>

Yes, it will, but there are a few problems.... mostly cores.

We still have a bunch of shafts and blades and all of the parts machined, so
the turn around time wouldn't be that long at all if someone has another
vehicle they can drive while their truck is down for a few days.

The price will be $200 for the work, but the core charge is going to be $200
b/c the next few sales I make _need_ to be on exchange, or I'll have to start
buying new castings from Dodge...... and that isn't cheap !

I'll have info on my web page, folks can still contact me e-mail (I know it's
been slower than my usual response time, but I don't delete anything.....
just wait)...

I'm really excited about doing this - being able to offer one these jewels of
TBs for this cheap should let everyone get a good idea of what kind of
quality that can be expected from R&D Performance. :)

ttyl
Patrick
http://surf.to/rdperformance