Rear speaker installation & stereo questions for 99CC

From: EWENN342@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 17:13:55 EST

Can anyone out there tell me if the rear speakers in a 99 CC
use the same plastic mounting bracket as in the front door speakers.
Awhile back I down loaded a diagram and instruction sheet for the
front speaker installation, and it really helped me out. Does anyone
have a rear installation sheet of instructions I could get?

I was able to make standard 6.5" diameter speakers work in the stock
front doors by fitting them in the stock plastic bracket. Is the rear
set-up the same as the front or will I need the oversized speaker?

Also, I am considering installing one of the Pioneer large face direct
replacement CD players such as the DEH-46DH. I would like to get
some feedback from anyone who has one of these in their truck.
How well does it match the dash panel and do you like the the radios?

Thanks for any help or suggestions that can be offered.

Anyone can reply directly to my EMAIL address if they like.

Eric W.