Re: Re[2]: Axle Fluid..how many quarts(John)?

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 17:54:49 EST

Ok people. I don't have limited slip. But I ordered the regular Red-line
75W90 fluid anyway. This is the one that is used with limited slip. ARE YOU
GUYS ABSOLUTLY SURE I CAN USE IT IN MY AXLES? Is it safe? Im sorry if im
being anal, but when it comes to my truck i want to absolutely sure about
something when I do it. It cost me $15 a quart. I can exchange it for the
non-slip version if I have to.
THANKS....even thugh this is the 2nd or 3rd time im asking this Question.
Mike.T 98 4x4 sport 318 CC